Salaried GP - Overnights - Derbyshire
DHU Urgent Care (Derbyshire) is seeking full/part time Salaried GPs to work as part of a core team providing high quality Urgent Care Services to the public within Derbyshire.
Salaried GPs form part of a core medical team establishing and maintaining quality standards, developing and initiating new systems of working and encouraging and promoting the development of clinical governance.
The postholder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of professional and administrative colleagues to provide a range of appropriate Urgent Care Services to the public within Derbyshire, with the flexibility to be available across different sites if the need arises. You will provide consultation and appropriate clinical management of patients attending with injury and illness to the Primary Care / Urgent Care out of hours service.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Primary/Urgent Care Practitioner with a firm grasp of the issues surrounding Urgent Care Services
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a Primary/Urgent Care setting
- Be self-motivated, able to work without supervision, using initiative to complete tasks
- Possess well developed influencing skills combined with a facilitative and supportive style of working
- Hold a MRCGP qualification or equivalent
- Be able to evidence continued academic and professional development
In return we can offer a competitive salary, indemnity cover, study leave and generous annual leave entitlement.
To apply for this position please send CV to Lisa Anderson, Senior HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Derbyshire