RCGP Clinical Adviser
Are you interested in influencing clinical standards?
As an RCGP Clinical Adviser you will use your knowledge and expertise to influence clinical policy and practice through contributing to the development of clinical guidelines and quality standards. The opportunities are diverse and flexible, ranging from contributing to individual consultations, to year-long commitments developing new guidelines.
For more information, visit our Clinical Advisers page here.
What does the role involve?
- Submitting written comments on draft clinical guidelines and quality standards out for consultation
- Attending events on behalf of the RCGP, such as scoping workshops
- Opportunities to become part of a guideline development committee
- Supporting other work within the Clinical Innovation and Research Centre (CIRC) and across the RCGP
- Adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of RCGP, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Data Protection and Confidentiality policies
Please see the role description for more information about this role.
How to apply
To find out how we respect and protect your personal information in line with GDPR, read our privacy statement: https://www.rcgp.org.uk/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.aspx
Similar searches: Nationwide