Salaried GP with a view to partnership (if desired) in County Durham
6 - 8 sessions per week
Bishop’s Close Medical Practice is a semi-rural training and teaching practice in County Durham. We are a friendly, supportive and forward-looking team who enjoy working together. Durham offers fantastic opportunities for culture and recreation.
- 8,800 patients
- 5 GPs, 1 GP Registrar, 2 Nurse Practitioners 2 Practice nurses 2 HCAs
- Experienced and supportive management and administrative teams
- Attached Mental Health Nurse, Wellbeing Practitioner, Physiotherapist.
- GP training and medical student teaching.
- High achievement in QOF
- Overall CQC rating “good” - “outstanding” in chronic disease management
- Based in spacious Health Centre – no partnership buy-in costs.
- Paid study leave, indemnity fees covered.
- No out of hours or weekend working
We are willing to wait for the right person. If this could be you, telephone 01388 811455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Marie Carfoot email@example.com, Practice Manager, Health Centre, Bishop’s Close, Spennymoor. County Durham. DL16 6ED.
Similar searches: County Durham
More search results
Partnership/salaried GP post available in Blaydon…
Chainbridge Medical Partnership
GP Positions in South Shields
Salaried GP 4 – 6 sessions – negotiable in Sunder…
Fulwell Medical Centre
GP PARTNER/ SALARIED GP Full/part time positions …
Union Brae & Norham Practice
Salaried GP / GP with view to Partnership in Newc…
Westerhope Medical Group