Salaried GP – 6-8 sessions per week in Roundhay, North Leeds
Work as a salaried GP in a forward-thinking, dynamic multi-disciplinary team practice. Benefit from working with a diverse clinical team including; 4 Partners, 4 Salaried GP’s, Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, Social Prescriber and Patient Service Assistants. This practice really prides itself on how close a team they are and the support they give each other on a daily basis. The practice is passionate about patient care and has gained national recognition for a number of its initiatives where we aim to offer a high-quality NHS service to the residents of Leeds.
- List size 13,500 patients with a growing population
- Accredited Training Practice
- Established and experienced team
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas (March 2019)
- High QOF rating
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled signposting team
- Clinical Meetings twice weekly
- Purpose built premises.
- The practice uses SystmOne
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Fixed Term Contract 1 year
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs
- Sessions include taking part in our Duty Rota including triage, acute home visits, nursing home visits and 2 evening surgeries per month.
- Commissioned to manage the following specialist services, Cardiology, Dermatology & Minor Operations
For further details, visit or an informal discussion about the role, please contact the Practice Manager, Helen Dickinson on 0113 237 1128
Similar searches: Leeds