Salaried GP, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Medmatch Medical
- up to £10,000 per session depending on experience
- Yas Sunbury-on-Thames
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time, Part time
ARE YOU A NEWLY QUALIFIED OR EXPERIENCED SALARIED GP LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE IN SURREY?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY MOTIVATED, COMMITED AND ENTHUSIASTIC SALARIED GP FOR 4-8 SESSIONS PER WEEK. WE ARE OFFERING A VERY COMPETITVE AND LUCRATIVE PACKAGE WITH EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
WE ARE WORKING WITH A PAPER-LIGHT TRAINING PRACTICE BASED IN SUNBURY ON THAMES OFFERING GP’S THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP SPECIAL INTERESTS AND ENHANCE SKILLS INCLUDING MINOR SURGERY, WOMEN’S HEALTH, DIABETES, GP TRAINING ETC IN A HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE, FRIENDLY AND DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIORNMENT!
SALARIED GP FOR 4-8 SESSIONS, SUNBURY-ON-THAMES
Package on offer: up to £10,000 per session depending on experience/performance at interview + Indemnity + NHS pension!
Breakdown of the practice-
- 8000 patients
- 3 Partners
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- 3 PN’s, 2 HCA’s
- Flexible sessional working hours
- Special interests encouraged including diabetes, minor surgery, womens health etc.
- EMIS web practice
- Paper-Light Practice
- Continuous support from partners and staff to develop special interests and enhance skills
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- On site Practice Manager
- Training practice
- Minor surgery and coil insertions performed on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
- High QOF achievement
- Excellent supportive nursing and administrative support team
- Professional development encouraged
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 14-15 appointments in the morning
- 14-15 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very low home visits
If you would like to find out further information or have any questions regarding this position then please call our office line 0203 892 2787to speak with a MedmatchSpecialist consultant who will be able to assist you in answering any queries and calculating your commute for you.
Should you wish to apply then please send over a copy of your CV to Yasmin at ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Similar searches: Walton-on-Thames