Salaried GP/Partnership Opportunity in Havant, Hampshire
Our friendly and well organised practice is located close to the South Coast and near the beautiful South Downs National Park.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our clinical team for four to six sessions per week.
Future Partnership available for the right candidate.
- Successful PMS Training, Teaching and Research Practice with 19,250 patients
- 7 partners, 6 salaried GPs and 9 strong nursing team (incl. 2 Nurse Practitioners & prescribers)
- Full range of enhanced services and high QOF achievement
- Highly competitive salary and MDO paid for
- 7 weeks holiday (incl. study leave)
- Great opportunity to develop specialist interest
- Close working relationship as a team and excellent admin support
- EMIS Web, QMasters, Docman, Lexacom
For further information or to arrange a visit to our modern premises, please email our Practice Manager Sally Walker
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 483362.
To apply please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Sally Walker,
The Bosmere Medical Practice, Solent Road, Havant,
Hampshire, PO9 1DQ.
Similar searches: Hampshire
More search results
Salaried GP or GP Partnership in Rushden, Northan…
Harborough Field Surgery
Seeking a GP with a view to develop Training in a…
MacDuff Medical Practice
Salaried GP with a View to Partnership in Skerrie…
Worthing, West Sussex- Salaried GP with a view to…
6 - 8 session salaried GP with a view to partner…