SALARIED GP POSITION, 4-8 SESSIONS IN STANMORE
Exciting opportunity for an forward-thinking and motivated newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP to join a Well-established and organised practice for 4-8 sessions per week in the Stanmore area. The practice is high achieving with near perfect QOF scores and an overall ‘Good’ CQC report on all domains, as well as being well-equipped with a friendly working environment and a supportive admin team offering a very well-managable workload and route to partnership for those interested!
Medical Practice, Stanmore
Package on offer: Competitive Salary + Annual/Study Leave + NHS Pension + View to Partnership!
Breakdown of the practice:
- 7000 patients
- 2 Partners
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- Full nursing support team in place
- Clinical pharmacist on site
- EMIS web clinical systems, EPS
- Fully supporting admin and reception team
- Paper-light practice; organised workflow systems to reduce admin for GP’s
- On site Practice Manager
- Diabetes, joint injections and coil insertions performed on site
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
- Well supportive working environment and ethos
- Innovative and forward-thinking practice keen to help develop and support any areas of clinical interests for GP’s
- Offering a route to partnership for those interested!
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 10-12 F2F patients in the morning
- 10-12 F2F patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you,
Similar searches: London (Greater)