SALARIED GP WITH POTENTIAL VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP IN St JUST, PENZANCE, CORNWALL
Situated at St Just in West Cornwall we are a small rural practice in close proximity to Lands End, surrounded by spectacular beaches and stunning coastal scenery.
You would join a very friendly and supportive 2 Partner rural GMS Dispensing Practice which will provide the life/work balance sought after by many GPs. Our GPs are supported by an excellent administration and nursing team working in modernised well equipped premises.
- 4,850 patients and growing.
- On-site Dispensary.
- Nurse Led Chronic Disease Management Clinics.
- Enhanced serves – including minor surgery, minor injuries service & extended hours.
- Substance misuse clinics.
- 100% QOF record.
- GP Training Practice.
- Clinical Research Practice.
- 4 to 8 clinical sessions, job share or flexible working considered.
- Competitive Salary.
- 6 weeks annual leave.
- One week study leave.
- Weekly clinical meetings, regular governance/MDT meetings.
- Partnership interest welcomed.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Ian Cary FCCA. – Practice Manager, Cape Cornwall Surgery, St Just, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7HX.
Informal contact/visits welcome – telephone Ian Cary – Practice Manager: 01736 786924
Similar searches: Cornwall