Are you keen to network with GPs whilst supporting the flagship Primary Care conference of the year?
RCGP’s Annual Primary Care Conference and exhibition is the must-attend event of the year for GPs and practice teams, with more than 60 hours of learning tackling the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
We are looking for committed students to participate as volunteers at this year’s annual conference. It’s a great opportunity to attend sessions and meet practitioners across the three days of the conference.
The volunteer programme is open to all undergraduate students and FY1 / FY2 doctors interested in a career as a GP.
Students are expected to volunteer for a full day with an opportunity to attend a full day at conference too. For more information please visit: https://www.rcgpac.org.uk/student-volunteer-programme/
What does the role involve?
• supporting delegate bag packing
• directing delegates
• assisting with registration
• scan Delegates into sessions & usher during the plenary
• assist with the Poster Programme
• act as an ambassador for the event with your student community
• capture activity at conference & post on social media
• adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of RCGP, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Data Protection and Confidentiality policies
• opportunities to get involved in other areas of RCGP’s work
What skills and qualities do you need?
• good interpersonal skills
• an ability to work as part of a team
• an ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
• willingness to uphold the values of RCGP. Our values are Care, Leadership, Excellence and Teamwork
For more information please see the attached role.
How to apply
You can apply to be a volunteer by clicking here by Friday 16 August
Similar searches: Nationwide