3-4 session Partner/Salaried GP IN DENBIGH AND ST ASAPH
Beech House surgery is a semi-rural, GMS dispensing practice with a list size of 9,250 patients and we are looking to expand our Partnership. An interest in women’s health is essential.
This is a new position to join a well-established, stable, 5 GP Partner in a practice that has a history of being committed to improving patient care, education and training.
We have a respectful, supportive Partnership, which is supported by an excellent multi-disciplinary team and are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
- Friendly, supportive ethos
- Competitive remuneration
- 8 weeks annual leave
- Indemnity fees paid
- Consistently high Dispensing and QOF achievement
- Care Home and home visits supported by practice and Cluster ANPs
- No extended hours or evenings
- Local cottage hospital, with access to x-ray, minor injuries and physio
- Contribution to Research and the training of Registrars and Medical Students.
- A dedicated clinical team of ANP, Minor Illness Nurse, Practice Nurses,
- HCA and Phlebotomists.
- Reduced administration, with support from secretaries, data clerks and
- prescription team
- Effective Reception Navigation system and soon to start using E-Consult
For further information, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Lesley Alexandrou, Practice Manager
Tel: 01745 816883
Similar searches: Wales
More search results
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Aberaeron…
Tanyfron Primary Care
Two Part Time Salaried GP’s required, with a view…
Ripon Spa Surgery
Opportunities for GPs in Bristol
Salaried GP or GP Partner - Brannel Surgery, St A…
GP PARTNER/SALARIED GP (DUE TO RETIREMENT) IN SOU…
Peninsula Medical Practice