Practice Manager Project Support Volunteer (Patient Safety and Prescribing Quality Improv...
Are you a practice manager interested in improving the quality of care and patient outcomes?
The RCGP aims to encourage and maintain the highest possible standards of patient care in general practice. As a practice manager you will provide vital support to our Patient Safety and Prescribing quality improvement project, alongside the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD).
The exciting project supports quality improvement within general practice by developing and distributing confidential innovative data reports for GPs that focus on prescribing and patient safety. To find out more about the role please visit our website.
What does the role involve?
- influence and shape the development and delivery of the project to improve the quality of care and patient outcomes.
- advise on the development of data reports
- promote the project through formal and informal networks.
- identify and work in partnership with key stakeholders, including other practice managers and key decision makers.
- attend and participate in quarterly steering group meetings
- work RCGP/CIRC guidelines for the production of documents and other relevant output
- expected time commitment to 31 March 2021
- adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of RCGP, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Data Protection and Confidentiality policies
- opportunities to get involved in other areas of RCGP’s work
Please see the role description for more information about this role.
How to apply
Send your CV and a supporting statement (no longer than 4 sides of A4) to email@example.com by 26th June
To find out how we respect and protect your personal information in line with GDPR, read our privacy statement: https://www.rcgp.org.uk/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.aspx
Similar searches: Nationwide