Salaried GP, Blackburn
New vacancy at a practice offering a superb opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Salaried GP to join well-established, forward thinking practice in the Blackburn area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs.
There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available
Up to £10,000 per session + (all benefits inc. Indemnity & NHS pension)
- 15,000 Patients
- 4 Partners
- 3 Regular GP’s
- Full Nursing support team in place
- Including 3ANPs, 4HCAs, 4PNs
- Clinical pharmacist + Assistant
- Full supporting admin and reception team (20+ staff)
- EMIS Web system
- Specialist clinics including Minor surgery & Diabetes
- Clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day;
- 15 Patients in the morning
- 15 Patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Partners deal with on call rota
- Normally low home visits
If you would like to apply then send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Blackburn