4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Cricklewood
Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions, paying up to £10,000 per session
Exceptional Salaried GP opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced to join a forward-thinking, dynamic and well-organised training and teaching medical practice based in Cricklewood. The existing GP’s are also supported by a highly experienced and friendly practice and clinical team with a strong ethos on team working, integrated care, learning and development.
The practice are offering a very competitive salary with a BMA contract and support for further personal professional development. The role also has a route to partnership for those interested in developing their career further! Special interests are encouraged and an incoming GP would be welcome to join in or add new services to the surgery.
Package on offer: up to £10,000 per session depending on experience + route to partnership + study/annual leave + NHS Pension!
- 5,950 patients
- 4 GP’s
- Ad hoc locums cover sickness and holidays
- Fully supportive nursing team in place
- Paper-light practice with well-managed and organised workload
- Fully supporting admin and reception team
- On-site practice manager
- Fortnightly clinical meetings
- EMIS Web clinical systems, EPS
- Minor surgery, coils, implants, & join injections performed on site
- Excellent achiever for QOF
- Overall ‘Good’ rating on all domains
- Continuous support from partners and staff to develop special interests and enhance skills
- Training and teaching practice for postgraduates and undergraduates
- Part of the primary care network
- Potential to become a partner within a short period of time
- Offering a competitive salary and a BMA contract with support for further personal development
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 15-16 appointments in the morning
- 15-16 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (West)