GP Partner Opportunity in Birmingham
Ridgacre Medical Centres www.ridgacremedicalcentres.com is a highly regarded group of GP surgeries based in the Quinton and Nechells areas of Birmingham offering a comprehensive range of medical services. We are part of the Our Health Partnership organisation https://ourhealthpartnership.com and are proud to have been the first Birmingham based practice to be rated as Outstanding by CQC.
Due to ongoing expansion we wish to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our organisation as a GP Partner. This is due both to the planned increases in our list size and also as a result of our recent merger with a neighbouring practice. The number of weekly sessions and start date can be mutually agreed. There is no requirement for the successful applicant to buy into the partnership.
- 13 Partners and approx. 50 staff providing services across 4 sites
- GMS & APMS contracts with a full range of enhanced services
- Delivering several additional contracts
- GPs with special interests
- Training & teaching practices
- Provide national subject matter expertise to NHS England on Appraisal and Revalidation
- SystemOne clinical system
- Near Maximum QoF Achievement
- List Size – 17,000 patients
- Offers a range of patient appointments from early morning to mid evening
We are looking for someone who:
- Has enthusiasm and energy and shares our commitment in providing high quality patient care.
- Remuneration to be negotiated according to contribution agreed.
Apply with your CV and covering letter to Ian Middlemiss, Business Manager:
Ridgacre Medical Centres, 83 Ridgacre Road, Quinton, Birmingham, B32 2TJ or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call Ian on 0121 423 5028 for more information or for an informal discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 14th June 2019 although interviews may commence before the closing date.
Similar searches: West Midlands (county)