4 - 8 session Salaried GP, Aylesbury
Excellent Salaried GP opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced to join a forward-thinking, innovative and well-organised training medical practice based in Aylesbury. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with approx. 14 patients per session, no on call and no home visits.
The existing GP's are also supported by an experienced clinical support team within a friendly working environment. The practice is high achieving with near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report. Special interests are encouraged and there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the surgery.
Package on offer: up to £9,000-£10,000 per session + Indemnity + view to partnership + NHS Pension
Breakdown of the practice-
- 15,000 Patients
- 7 GP’s
- 6 Nurses & HCA’s (highly trained) and 2 paramedics
- EMIS web, EPS
- Full supporting reception and admin team
- On site practice manager
- Pharmacist on site
- Monthly clinical meetings
- Overall Good CQC rating
- Very encouraging in supporting special interests and allowing GP’s to run specialist clinics.
- Well supportive working environment and ethos
- Training practice
- Offering view to partnership
- High achieving QOF
- Part of primary care visionary network.
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 14 appointments in the morning
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- NO HOME VISITS
- NO ON CALL ROTA
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Aylesbury