Salaried GP, 4 - 8 sessions
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced salaried GP to join a forward-thinking and well-established medical practice based in Stourbridge with a very supportive, experienced and friendly practice team with a strong ethos on team working, integrated care, learning and professional development.
Package on offer: £9,250-£9,750 per session depending on experience with Indemnity + study/annual leave + NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice-
- 5900 patients
- 1 Partner
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- 2 Ad hoc Locums
- Full supporting nursing team in place
- On site Practice Manager
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Joint injections/steroid injections performed on site
- Monthly clinical meetings
- Route to partnership within the future
- GMS practice
- Continuous support from clinical team and staff to develop special interests and enhance skills
- No OOH or weekend commitments
- Paper light practice
- High QOF achievements
- EMIS web systems
- Light admin workload due to pharmacists in place
- Good work/life balance in a highly supportive and forward-thinking team
- Soon to be a teaching practice for GP registrars
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits – often none, very rarely 1-2
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin Lehal at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Stourbridge