Salaried GP, Sunderland
An opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP has arisen, to join a friend, well established Practice based very near to Sunderland.
The practice has up to 8 sessions available, however they are happy to accept a minimum of 4 sessions.
The practice are offering up to £10k per session (depending on experience) + indemnity + NHS Pension.
Breakdown of the practice;
- 7,500 Patients
- 2 Partners
- 4 GP’s
- Full Nursing Support Team
- On site pharmacist
- Business Manager & Practice Manager on-site
- Additional services/clinic- Minor Surgery, Joint Injections, coil and implant fitting
- Teaching medical students and student nurses
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 (includes telephone appointments) in the morning
- 15 (includes telephone appointments) in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- 6 weekly on-call rota, pro rata on number of sessions worked
- Minimal home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity
Similar searches: Sunderland