Salaried GP, London
An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a friendly, supportive teaching practice in the heart of London. Based very close to Edgware Road- with fantastic transport links.
The practice offer upwards £10k per session.
They have up to between 4-8 sessions available.
Breakdown of the practice;
- 10,000 patients
- 4 Partners
- 5 Salaried GP’s
- Full nursing support team;
- 2PN 2HCA including phlebotomy
- District nursing team on site
- 1 Care navigator
- 1 Pharmacist
- System One
- Additions services/clinics- Paediatric clinic Hub IAPT ,Dermatology
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Weekly MDT
- Opportunity for route to partnership
- Teaching practices
- ‘Good’ in all aspects of the recent CQC report
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 patients in the morning
- 12 patients in the afternoon
- On-call- 1 morning 8am – 1pm or 13:00 – 18:30
- Rapid response nursing team do most of the home visits
- Time allocated to admin
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (West)