An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a friendly, supportive teaching practice in the heart of London. Based very close to Edgware Road- with fantastic transport links.
The practice offer upwards £10k per session.
They have up to between 4-8 sessions available.
Breakdown of the practice;
- 10,000 patients
- 4 Partners
- 5 Salaried GP’s
- Full nursing support team;
- 2PN 2HCA including phlebotomy
- District nursing team on site
- 1 Care navigator
- 1 Pharmacist
- System One
- Additions services/clinics- Paediatric clinic Hub IAPT ,Dermatology
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Weekly MDT
- Opportunity for route to partnership
- Teaching practices
- ‘Good’ in all aspects of the recent CQC report
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 patients in the morning
- 12 patients in the afternoon
- On-call- 1 morning 8am – 1pm or 13:00 – 18:30
- Rapid response nursing team do most of the home visits
- Time allocated to admin
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with
Medmatch Medical Consultant, William, who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on email@example.com or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: London (West)