** DONCASTER (£700+ per day) sessions in May, June, July & August
mbi Medical are working with a surgery near Doncaster who are looking for a GP locum for the below sessions:
22nd, 29th July (08:30--18:00)
5th, 19th August (08:30-18:00)
28th May (08:30-18:00)
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th June (08:30-18:00)
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th July (08:30-18:00)
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th August (08:30-18:00)
17th July (08:30-18:00)
7th, 21st August (08:30-18:00)
30th May (08:30-18:00)
25th July (08:30-18:00)
1st August (08:30-18:00)
31st May (08:30-18:00)
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th June (08:30-18:00)
5th, 12th, 19th, 26th July (08:30-18:00)
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th August (08:30-18:00)
Can be flexible with the start time with the doctor arriving between 9am-10am but the GP MUST stay on site until 6pm.
- There will 2 x 2 hour surgeries and will have the following:
- Approx 30-40 pathlinks Depending on site 60 paper scripts no EPS OR
- 70 EPS and few paper scripts.
- They will deal with the on call message board and this could be patients queries to home visits requests.
However, the for none palliative patients home visit requests, the GPs will pass on the information to the Emergency Care Practitioners home visiting service (commissioned by Doncaster CCG)
Palliative care visits must be done and documented.
Support available with on a site senior managers, myself as practice director and practice medical director available on the main site or branch site alongside other GPs.
If this would be of interest, please do not hesitate in getting back to me to discuss.
We can offer you regular sessions and weekly payments with a dedicated personalised support from one of our dedicated consultants.
The benefits of working with mbi Medical:
- We provide an Express Registration Process
- FREE DBS application for you to keep
- Free SMS and Email Job Alerts for your specified area
- We offer Top Rates of pay
- Access to our Nationwide Client Base
- We offer a Weekly Payroll Service
- We have a team dedicated to Appraisal & re-validation support
- We provide a Personal Vetting Pack created just for you so that you can work with all our clients
With over twenty years’ experience within the medical Locum industry, mbi Medical’s success has come from providing a personalised, specialist service, with a dedicated consultant, weekly payroll, and a steady stream of regular sessions.
This is why the mbi Medical team believes in providing a dedicated, specialist consultant who provide a 360⁰ service via phone, email and SMS. We are proud that our dedicated consultants provide a friendly and honest service which is catered to your needs.
Our compliance team work behind the scenes creating your Personal Vetting Pack and also collecting appraisals and monitoring any re-validation support you may require. Our accounts team provide weekly payments, with the relevant remittance emailed to you on a Wednesday prior to your payment being received that Friday.
To learn more about mbi Medical Ltd you can either visit our website or contact us directly and one of our consultant will be happy to cover our full service for you.
Telephone: 01992 568480
Similar searches: Doncaster