Partner/Salaried GP, Milford Haven - Pembrokeshire
LOOKING FOR STABILITY?
We are looking for an additional partner/salaried GP to join our friendly, supportive group of 5 doctors. There are no more planned retirements in the next 10 years.
- High QOF achievers
- Active member of QP cluster group
- 4-6 sessions per week negotiable
- 8600 patients
- FY2, Year 4 medical students and Physician’s associate students
- Partners specialise in diabetes, respiratory health, research, women’s and sexual health, substance misuse, minor surgery and dermatology
- No buy in needed and lease owned, new purpose built shared premises
- Indemnity covered
- Willing to wait for right candidate.
Milford Haven is a port town on the lovely Pembrokeshire Coast with easy access to the National Park towns and seaside villages such as Narberth and Tenby. A family friendly area with good local schools.
For further details please contact: Fiona Walters, The Robert Street Practice, Manchester Square Health Centre, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 2JW. Telephone: 01646 691967. Email: Fiona.email@example.com
Similar searches: South Wales
More search results
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Central…
Ryan Medical Centre
SALARIED GP REQUIRED IN SOUTH WEST LONDON
Trinity Medical Centre
Salaried GP or Salaried with a view to Partnershi…
Leighton Road Surgery
Job opportunities and support for GP returners
Salaried GP or Partner in Cambridge
Petersfield Medical Practice