Partner/Salaried GP, Milford Haven - Pembrokeshire
LOOKING FOR STABILITY?
We are looking for an additional partner/salaried GP to join our friendly, supportive group of 5 doctors. There are no more planned retirements in the next 10 years.
- High QOF achievers
- Active member of QP cluster group
- 4-6 sessions per week negotiable
- 8600 patients
- FY2, Year 4 medical students and Physician’s associate students
- Partners specialise in diabetes, respiratory health, research, women’s and sexual health, substance misuse, minor surgery and dermatology
- No buy in needed and lease owned, new purpose built shared premises
- Indemnity covered
- Willing to wait for right candidate.
Milford Haven is a port town on the lovely Pembrokeshire Coast with easy access to the National Park towns and seaside villages such as Narberth and Tenby. A family friendly area with good local schools.
For further details please contact: Fiona Walters, The Robert Street Practice, Manchester Square Health Centre, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 2JW. Telephone: 01646 691967. Email: Fiona.email@example.com
Similar searches: South Wales
More search results
4-8 sessions per week, Salaried GP with a view to…
3-4 session Partner/Salaried GP IN DENBIGH AND ST…
Beech House Surgery
GP Partner/Salaried GP (with a view to becoming a…
Carrington House Surgery
GP Partners in South Ceredigion
South Ceredigion GP Cluster
Salaried GP or GP Partner in Sherborne, Dorset
Milborne Port Surgery