Buntingford/Puckeridge Maternity Locum & Salaried Postion
mbi Medical have had the following request for a maternity locum and also a salaried GP in the Puckeridge and Buntingford, Herts area.
Please see details below;
Fixed term maternity locum
- Start date – August 2019
- 6 x sessions/ 3 days Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
- 3 x sessions on call each fortnight – 1 AM every week, + 1 PM (all day) every other week.
- Standard session times on non-duty days = AM 8.30 start – 16 patients. PM 15.00 start 12 patients – flexibility with these timings would be considered.
- Duty day – 8.00 start
- Proportional share of ‘Usual GP’ patients with associated administration.
- Support for home visits – avg 1 per day.
- Contribution to any enhanced MDU cover required for Practice activities.
As above but being permanent there is a contribution towards CPD courses and study leave
Please get in touch if this is of interest, or you would like further information.
01992 568 480
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
GP PARTNER/ SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
West Essex Out of Hours & Extended Hours £80-£120…
mbi Medical Ltd
Salaried GP, Colchester
Salaried GP required 4-8 sessions with possible …
Crocus Medical Practice
Salaried GP(s) with partnership opportunities in …
The Health Centre Practice