GP PARTNER or Full-time/Job Share Salaried GP – CONGLETON, Cheshire
We are looking for a motivated, forward thinking and committed full-time (8 sessions/week) Partner or Salaried GP to join our expanding practice in an evolving primary care environment.
The successful applicant should be conscientious and keen to take an active role in developing the practice in new and innovative ways.
We are a well-established, democratic six-Partner GMS practice of 10,800 patients, situated in the expanding historic market town of Congleton, Cheshire.
Our current purpose build premises has a recently completed extension and refurbishment (January 19).
We are supported by a salaried part-time nursing/residential home GP
We have a:-
- Well-equipped, purpose-built premises with a recent substantial extension and refurbishment.
- Consistently high QOF achievement and patient satisfaction ratings
- CQC rating "good"
- Stable and friendly practice team
- Local cottage hospital with comprehensive OPD, physiotherapy, X-ray and minor injuries unit
- Immediate parity/full-time partnership share.
- Seven weeks' combined holiday and study leave
- We aim for a high quality of patient care whilst maintaining a good quality of life! Specialist interests and a sense of humour are encouraged.
If you are interested in joining us, please send CV with a covering letter to Mrs Melanie Lyman, Practice Manager, Lawton House Surgery, Bromley Road, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1NJ or via e-mail email@example.com.
We would be pleased to meeting you informally to make arrangements please contact Mrs Lyman 01260 295951 or via e-mail as above.
Similar searches: Cheshire
More search results
Salaried GP, Blackburn
Salaried/GP Partner 4-6 sessions(flexible) in Wa…
Padgate Medical Centre
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Central…
Ryan Medical Centre
Flexible, Part Time GP Roles Across North Cumbria
North Cumbria CCG
Bespoke, Individualised Portfolio GP Roles in Nor…
North Cumbria CCG