Salaried GP, Milton Keynes
An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a fantastically performing practice based just outside of Milton Keynes.
The practice offer upwards of £10,000 per session+ indemnity + pension contribution.
They have up to between 4-8 sessions available.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 9,600 patients
- 4 Partners
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- 2 ANP’s, 4 PN’s & 3 HCA’s
- EMIS Web
- Very supportive admin support staff
- Minor surgery, female health, anti-coagulation testing. Community based team of care navigators. Ultrasound clinics.
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 14 patients in the morning + telephone triaging
- 11 patients in the afternoon +telephone triaging
- Time allocated for administration
- Home visits divided amongst the GP’s
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with
Medmatch Medical Consultant, William, who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Milton Keynes