30 - 37.5 hours per week
We welcome applications from recently qualified PA's, or those about to qualify. The role will be fully supported within a two year Preceptorship programme of supervision and development, delivered in conjuction with HYMS.
You will be someone who is enthusiastic about developing the role and a career within General Practice and making a contribution to the delivery of good patient care. In so doing help us to provide appropriate, accessible and high quality care.
We can provide for you:
- Support and supervision.
- Flexible options to develop your interests and skills. You will be provided the opportunity to take on a role to suit you aims and ambition.
- Opportunity to specialise once established in the practice.
- 12,000 patients / 5 GP’s plus extended clinical team.
- A broad clinical skill mix across the team. Existing clinical staff specialities covering: Diabetes; Substance Misuse; Paediatrics; Family Planning; Microsuction; and Musculoskeletal.
- We are actively involved in collaborations and working groups across the local CCG area and would support your involvement in general practice development if you wished.
- We actively encourage whole team involvement in the practice development and planning.
- Practice has a CQC rating of “Good” overall, with “Outstanding” for Older People.
For an informal chat to find out more with no obligation, please contact Richard, our Practice Manager, on 01472 264990