An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a forward thinking training practice, based in East London.
The Practice have 8 sessions available, however would accept a minimum of 4 sessions.
The vacancy has the opportunity to develop into a Partnership, should that be of interest to the GP.
The practice are offering £10k per session including indemnity + pension contribution.
Breakdown of the practice;
- Under 11,000 patients
- 4 partners
- 4 Salaried GP’s
- ‘Good’ in all aspects of CQC report 2018
- Training practice
- 2 PN’s
- 2 HCA’s
- Diabetic nurse
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Clinics- antenatal, child health, minor surgery, diabetes
- Emus Web
- Daily clinical meetings, weekly practice meetings
- Encourages training and development- Monthly MDT’s and other on-site educational meetings.
Excellent local CCG educational opportunities
Well established GP training Practice
- Route to partnership (6-12 months)
Day to day duties;
- 14 patients in the morning session
- 16 patients in the afternoon session
- Time allocated for admin
- On-call rota divided amongst GP’s
- Low home visits requirements
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with Medmatch Medical Consultant, William, who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: London (East)
More search results
General Practitioner - Central Middlesex Hospital…
GP with an interest in exploring partnership in l…
Willow Tree Family Doctors
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
Salaried GP to join a motivated, high achieving, …
Salaried GP, London