Salaried GP, St Helens
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in St Helens.
Up to 8 sessions per week
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Distinguished group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow.
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Special interest supported.
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- 12 patients per surgery (2 urgent and 2 telephone)
- Visits ( Not many!!!)
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave or CPD
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
- Group wide support such as clinical meetings, quality groups & CPD events.
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to Jolus Lutete a specialist permanent positions recruitment consultant at Applocum who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation. He will not send your details to any practice unless you ask him to do so. If you wish to contact him about this opportunity and other suitable positions please dial 0161 507 2729.
Similar searches: St Helens