Salaried GP, Waltham Cross
Salaried GP, 6 - 8 sessions, paying up to £10,000 per session
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in the Waltham Cross area.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 6 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 3 full time partners
- 3 salaried GPs
- 1 locum GP (regular)
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 12 appointments in the afternoon
- Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (South)