GP Partner ideally 4-6 sessions per wk on the border of Nottingham & Lincolnshire
We wish to welcome applicants for a GP Partner position. We use salary model whilst finalising inclusion into the Partnership and are flexible on the length of salaried period to suit the successful candidate. We are a friendly, young, forward thinking, innovative and enthusiastic general practice team, seeking a similarly motivated GP who enjoys general practice and a good balance of work and home.
- Rural ‘one stop’ medical centre – providing 13 additional enhanced services to core contract and supporting community team members on site.
- Expanding to 3.5 WTE Partner GPs and a WTE Non-Clinical Partner to allow for 15 min GP appointments
- Training Practice including medical students, Registrars, healthcare support workers and pre-registration Pharmacists
- GMS practice – 7,050 list size – 132 sq miles, 34 villages/hamlets
- Diverse clinical team includes 5 additional independent prescribers with specialist interest in acute/urgent care, respiratory, diabetes and a clinical pharmacist. This team undertake full medication reviews and case management supported by a competent and active Practice Nurse and HCA team
- Good Acute Care, Minor Ailment and Minor Injury services
- Specialist Care Practitioner supports Care Co-ordination and planning alongside GP team to include social prescribing
- SystmOne paper light practice supported by Lexacom Mobile Digital Dictation and mobile working device to balance the paperwork requirements and family
- Excellent spacious purpose-built Partner owned premises
- A dispensing practice, employing Superintendent Pharmacist to manage dispensary. As a Partner, you will also be a Pharmacy Director/Owner
- Part of an established Primary Care Network (PCN) delivered shared services for Extended Access and 24hr ECG contracts. The PCN is exploring different models of care which are likely to offer the opportunity for additional sessions within the locality and other practices should an applicant wish to develop a portfolio or work full-time.
In order to appoint the right Partner, we are flexible regarding start date, model of working and/or supporting GPwSI. Job share proposals or retainer scheme are viable options. Salary package will include medico-legal membership fees and Locum Sickness cover for practice sessions.
Further practice information and application pack available on www.collinghammedicalcentre.co.uk
We welcome informal discussions or visits, please contact Julie Reid, Executive Partner on 01636 892156 or email email@example.com
Interview Date: to be arranged to suit shortlisted candidates/practice
Please apply with application form, CV and covering letter detailing the reasons why you feel you are suitable for the post and how you meet the person specification in the application pack to Julie Reid, Collingham Medical Centre, High Street, Collingham, Newark, Notts, NG23 7LB
Similar searches: Nottinghamshire
More search results
Salaried GP or Partner for 5-7 sessions per week …
6 - 8 session salaried GP with a view to partner…
Salaried GP/Partnership Opportunity in Havant, Ha…
The Bosmere Medical Practice
GP Partner/Salaried GP (with a view to becoming a…
Carrington House Surgery
4 – 6 session GP Partner or Salaried GP in Swansea
Strawberry Place Surgery