Part or Full time Salaried GP vacancies in Sale, Cheshire
Our friendly, well-organised teaching & training practice is looking for part/full-time salaried GPs to join our cohesive and supportive team.
- £9200 - £9600/session/year
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Consideration of supporting development of aligned special interests.
We would welcome:
Colleagues with an enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent, holistic care to provide 4 - 8 nGMS sessions including an interest in supporting current delivery of teaching/training, intermediate care work, minor surgery and/or LARC services.
- Modern, purpose built premises located in South Trafford/Sale
- Excellent transport links & good quality schools
- 15,700 list size
- Strong commitment to medical education: monthly CPD events
- Daily input for local therapy led intermediate care service
- CQC rating good with some outstanding features
- QoF scores excellent
- Multi-disciplinary clinical team of salaried GPs, clinical pharmacists, learners, ANPs, NPs, Nurses & HCAs
- Correspondence managed by workflow optimisation team.
Find out more about us at www.wrmc.org.uk.
Apply with your CV to Sue Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
For informal enquiries and visits please call on 0161 905 4727
Similar searches: Cheshire