Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced salaried GP to join a friendly and well-established training and teaching medical practice based in North West London with a very supportive, experienced and friendly practice team with a strong ethos on team working, integrated care, learning and development.
The practice are offering a very competitive salary with a BMA contract and support for further personal development, along with a route to partnership for those interested in developing their career further!
Package on offer: £9,000-£10,000 per session depending on experience, route to partnership, study/annual leave and NHS Pension!
Breakdown of practice-
- 6,850 patients
- 4 Partners
- Ad hoc locums cover sickness and holidays
- Fully supportive nursing team in place
- Paper-light practice
- Fully supporting admin and reception team
- On-site practice manager
- Fortnightly clinical meetings
- EMIS Web clinical systems, EPS
- Minor surgery, coils, implants, & join injections performed on site
- Excellent achiever for QOF
- Overall ‘Good’ rating on all domains
- Continuous support from partners and staff to develop special interests and enhance skills
- Training and teaching practice for postgraduates and undergraduates
- Part of the new visionary primary care network
- Potential to become a partner within a short period of time
- Offering a competitive salary and a BMA contract with support for further personal development
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 15-16 appointments in the morning
- 15-16 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin Lehal at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (North)