Work as a GP in England - International GP Programme for EEA family Medicine Doctors
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is partnering with NHS England to find EEA General Practitioners for placements at leading NHS GP practices in England. This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career in the field of family medicine. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, supportive and rewarding experience.
The key benefits of the International GP Recruitment Programme (IGPR):
- Educational and clinical training and mentoring from the NHS throughout the programme
- Up to £8500 relocation expenses including 3 months’ paid rent in the UK
- Interview and practice visits in UK: Expenses Paid for GP and immediate family
- Initial salary of £3000 per month (after tax) until you pass your MCQ
- Increased salary payment of £3,500 per month (after tax) whilst undertaking supervised practice
- Annual salary from £68,500 when on the Performer’s List
- First attempts of the learning needs assessments are free
- Fully funded language training to get from IELTS 6.5 to 7.5
- One year’s free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners.
This programme is a fantastic opportunity to benefit from leading training and education. On successful entry to the programme you will undertake a period of induction and be fully supported towards passing your MCQ. Following that you will undertake supervised practice before working towards your place on the performer's list.
More information can be found here
Similar searches: England