Salaried GP/ Partner, Full Time/ Part Time in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Holmside Medical Group is looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic GP to join our team of clinical and non-clinical staff.
- GMS 10000 patients
- 3 Partners and 4 Salaried GP’s
- CQC rated Good with ‘outstanding’ for our management of long term conditions
- Full complement of nursing and administration staff
- Pharmacy hub with prescribing pharmacists and technicians
- Teaching practice, incorporating GP registrar and F2, as well as 3rd, 4th, & 5th year Medical Students. Pharmacy, nursing and physician associate students
- Active signposting with link workers and development of peer support champions
- Leaders in document work flow
- BMA model contract and negotiable salary
- EMIS web
- High QOF
- Support clinical development with time and finance
- Opportunity for clinical project lead work
- Newcastle Care Homes and Pioneers of the ‘year of Care’
- Two sites, offering patient diversity and an opportunity to develop a wide range of clinical skills.
- We understand the current challenges of working in general practice and strive to create an enjoyable, supportive and sustainable environment for all our staff.
- We promote work life balance and offer flexible working arrangements.
- Actively review clinical work load and have designated administration time.
- Daily morning ‘coffee huddle’ across both sites to share visits, on call duties and clinical cases.
- We have peer support and weekly clinical meetings.
- Doctor’s ‘personal assistant’, where all non-clinical tasks are dealt with on your behalf.
- Social committee and regular events.
- Committed to staff health and wellbeing, as well as our patients and local community.
- Above all we are friendly, well organised, innovative and really want to make a difference to our patients
We are also part of West End Family Health, a visionary collaboration of three like-minded practices working with voluntary sector partners, including Changing Lives and Mental Health Concern. This was established in 2014 and means we are very well placed for further development into a Primary Care Network.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GPs
Salaried, with an opportunity to Partnership, for the right candidate.
We are willing to wait for the right person to join us.
Please make contact for further information or to arrange an informal visit.
Dr Rachel Cooper: email@example.com or phone on: 0191 273 4009.
Similar searches: Newcastle Upon Tyne