Salaried & Partner GP vacanies in Yeovil, Somerset
We are looking for up to three motivated GPs to join our mixed skilled practice. Ideally we would like two GP Partners and a Salaried GP but this is, of course negotiable.
Yeovil is a rapidly growing town in South Somerset .There are two theatres attracting national acts and bands, country parks, National Trust properties and plenty of coffee shops. Within easy reach is the Jurassic Coast, the renowned Hauser Wirth gallery, Glastonbury, Bath and Bristol.
Many local schools have outstanding Ofsted’s and excellent private schools available in Sherborne, Bruton and Taunton.
Diamond Health Group (DHG) comprises two GP surgeries serving 15,000 patients, Orthopaedic assessment Service (OASIS East) and Community Leg Ulcer Service (CLUS). We are an established training practice including GP trainees, foundation doctors and medical students
- Acute Care Team of Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics for same day access and visits
- Clinical Care Coordinator focusing on frailty
- Health coaching
- Flexible working
- EMIS web
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Weekly MDT meetings for case discussions and learning
- Choice of salaried or partnership
- BMA model contract and Medical Indemnity costs paid
- Opportunities to develop special interests
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Hollie Williams, Assistant Practice Manager on 01935 470200 or by email to Hollie.Williams3@nhs.net. Please send applications to Hendford Lodge Medical Centre, 74 Hendford, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1UJ or send by email.
For further information about us please see our website: https://www.diamondhealthgroup.nhs.uk/
Similar searches: Somerset