Salaried GP, Worksop
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a fantastically performing based in Worksop.
They offer £10k per session+ indemnity + pension contribution
The vacancy has the opportunity to develop into a Partnership, should that be of interest to the GP.
They have up to 8 sessions available- however they are happy to consider a GP willing to commit to 4 sessions.
Breakdown of the practice below;
- 32,000 patients
- 12 Partners
- 6 Salaried GP’s
- 1 Locum (maternity)
- 3 Advacanced Nurse Practitioner’s
- 6 Practice Nurse’s
- 4 Healthcare Social Worker
- Minor Surgery, Coils & Implants performed on-site
- Fortnightly weekly meetings
- Route to partnership for those interested- expected time 1 year
- The practice use Askmy GP- GP manages their own workload by assessing people over the phone- only bringing those patients that they feel need to be seen
- 2 hour per day allocated for admin
- On-call divided amongst GP’s
- Minimum home visits- paramedics do the home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with Medmatch Medical Consultant, William, who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Worksop