Simplified route for Australian family Medicine Doctors
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is partnering with NHS England to find Australia General Practitioners for salaried GPs at leading NHS GP practices in England. This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career in the field of family medicine. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, supportive and rewarding experience.
The key benefits of the Programme:
- Simplified CEGPR route - easier than it's ever been
- 1-3 month placement in a practice before going on the Performer's List
- Up to £18,500 relocation expenses including flights, shipping and one month's accommodation/transport
- Initial monthly salary of £3500 (after tax) per month whilst undertaking induction
- Salary is negotiable when on the Performer's List
- One year's free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- Full support for you and your family relocating to England
- Excellent choice of locations and practices across England
This programme is a fantastic opportunity to enter general practice in the UK.
More information can be found here
Similar searches: England