Salaried GP, South East London
Salaried GP, South East London.
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in South East London.
4-8 sessions (flexible).
- Strong management team to provide organised and well-structured working conditions.
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice.
- Superb professional development support.
- Very low home-visiting (on average one a week)
- System: EmisWeb
- Patient list: Under 5,000
- CQC: Rated ‘good’ in all areas
- Up £10,000 sessional rate dependant on experience (You will be able to financially plan ahead)
- Job security
- Continuity of care
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
- Tea and coffee
- GMC + Indemnity paid (AND MORE)
There is a possibility to arrange a locum shift before committing to anything.
If Interested please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to Jolus Lutete a specialist permanent positions recruitment consultant at Applocum who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation. He will not send your details to any practice unless you ask him to do so. If you wish to contact him about this opportunity and other suitable positions please dial 0161 507 2729.
Similar searches: London (South)
More search results
Partner GP, North Somerset
Menlo Park Recruitment
4-8 sessions per week, Salaried GP with a view to…
GP Partner/Salaried GP (with a view to becoming a…
Carrington House Surgery
Salaried GP or GP Partner in Sherborne, Dorset
Milborne Port Surgery
GP Partner / Salaried GP in Northamptonshire
Redwell Medical Centre