Salaried GP in South Reading
Tilehurst Village and Chancellor House surgeries are two well led, thriving and most of all friendly dual sited practices within the South Reading CCG.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented GP to complement our current team who serve a large and diverse local population.
· > PMS practice with 15,000 patients across 2 local sites
· > The support of 14 clinical staff
· > CQC Rated “Good” (Outstanding in areas)
· > High QOF achievements
· > Special interests encouraged
· > Actively involved in CCG Commissioning
· > Varied and challenging environment
· > Excellent and well integrated nursing team
· > 8 Sessions – Flexible and negotiable.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager Richard.Green1@nhs.net
Similar searches: Reading
More search results
Permanent Full time/ Part time SALARIED GPs acros…
MMP Midlands Medical Practice/ NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
Twickenham GP Locum Dates
Copy of General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Ho…