Tilehurst Village and Chancellor House surgeries are two well led, thriving and most of all friendly dual sited practices within the South Reading CCG.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented GP to complement our current team who serve a large and diverse local population.
- PMS practice with 15,000 patients across 2 local sites
- The support of 14 clinical staff
- CQC Rated “Good” (Outstanding in areas)
- High QOF achievements
- Special interests encouraged
- Actively involved in CCG Commissioning
- Varied and challenging environment
- Excellent and well integrated nursing team
- 8 Sessions – Flexible and negotiable.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager Richard.Green1@nhs.net
Similar searches: Reading