General Practitioners – Shropshire
Position: Military GP
Are you an experienced GP looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
TXM Healthcare are currently seeking General Practitioners to work with Military sites right across the UK
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake Primary Healthcare clinics for entitled personnel.
- Examinations and Occupational Health assessments within the doctor’s scope of experience and qualification
- To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a patient’s ability to undertake their duties.
- To complete reports and documentation in accordance with internal policy or the requirements of any other government department.
Competitive Hourly Pay Offered- £65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday- Core Hours Only
- Must be registered with the GMC
- Must be on the English Performers List
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
- Express Registration Process
- Free DBS Application If Required
- Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
- Top Rates of Pay
- Nationwide Coverage
- Weekly Payroll
- Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Similar searches: Shropshire