Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Surrey
Do want a regular income with greater flexibility in hours?
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand and utilise any additional specialist skills?
Do you want to help develop new ideas of team working and efficiency?
We may be just what you’re looking for!
We are looking to expand our friendly and supportive clinical team at our long established practice.
- Full-time or Part-time (from 1-8 sessions with flexible start and finish times within our opening hours of 8am-8pm)
- Competitive Salary with MDU /MPS reimbursed
- GMS practice, list size 11,800
- 3 partners & 4 salaried GPs
- Dynamic nursing team led by Nurse Practitioner
- MDT approach to Minor Illness clinics
- High QOF achievement
- Purpose built premises near Town Centre
- On-site Physio, Pilates and Podiatry with staff discounts
- Pain & MSK CCG service provider
Enquiries & applications with CV & covering letter /e-mail to:
Maggie Parish, Practice Manager
Upper Gordon Road Surgery
37 Upper Gordon Road, Camberley, Surrey. GU15 2HJ
or by email to: email@example.com
Similar searches: Surrey
More search results
Salaried GP (leading to Partnership) - East London
mbi Medical Ltd
Salaried GP, Romford
GP PARTNER/ SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
GP Partner/Salaried GP (with a view to becoming a…
Carrington House Surgery
GP Vacancies in Aylesbury, Bucks