SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (Full or part time) in Wrexham
Due to pending retirement we are looking to recruit.
We are a high earning GMS non-dispensing practice based in Wrexham North Wales. Wrexham is a busy town situated between Cheshire and the Welsh hills and is surrounded by wonderful countryside. We are within easy access of Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and the Midlands.
- List size 13,500
- Excellent team consisting of 5 GP’s, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses and excellent admin team
- We have a lot of admin staff/nurses who have been trained up to do specific tasks to ease the doctor’s workload – like prescribing team. Read coding team and documents team.
- We have a signposting service for on the day appointment requests which is managed by our Medical reception team and ANP’s.
- Other than day to day GP services, we provide a wide range of facilities in house including minnow surgery, joint injections, contraception (coils/implants, travel vaccinations, and DVLA medicals etc.
- We have in house advanced physiotherapist managing musculo-skeletal problems first line.
- We use EMIS Web currently and will be migrating to Microtest later in the year.
- On site pharmacy (not owned)
- Plans in place to become a training practice
Informal visits welcome. Please contact the practice manager for further information / Job Description and Person Specifications.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to:
Mair Harris (practice Manager)
Strathmore Medical Practice, 26/28 Chester Road, Wrexham LL11 2SA.
Telephone: 01978 346180
Similar searches: Wrexham