Be a Salaried General Practitoner for a Practice in Barnsley
A beautiful, modern, purpose-built practice in Barnsley are offering an opportunity for a General Practitioner to work as a salaried GP at their practice.
This client has used our services for locum requirements for a long while and every GP who has done locum work withat this practice has thoroughly enjoyed working there – no doubt because they have a very supportive team. They have good QOF and CQC ratings, extraordinary nursing and admin teams, and great benefits to offer. Therefore, I am proud to support the practice in offering General Practitioners this opportunity to work there as a salaried GP.
- Competitive Salary - In addition, they have a budget to support with MDU & GMC fees, and offers an NHS pension scheme of 6 weeks paid holidays with 1 weeks paid study leave pro rata.
- 8 Sessions – Any days of the week
- Location – Barnsley
- All round support from every member of the practice
- Good CQC rating and high QOF
- Forward thinking with clinical varieties
- Development opportunities
- Friendly, patient-care driven
- Newly qualified or Experienced
- GMC Registered
AppLocum will give you full support with interview preparation, practice walk-round, start date and any queries you may have to successfully join this practice.
We appreciate that GPs availability is scarce, therefore, if you wish to know more about this role, please click apply and let us know when it is best to contact you. You will then be contacted from the friendliest, upmost excellent GP Recruitment Consultant that AppLocum has (Myself) to discuss this role further and to answer any questions you may have about this role. Simply click apply, or contact me via my Direct Dial on 0161 507 2708, or email me at email@example.com
Similar searches: Barnsley