Through retirement we have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- CQC rated “Good”
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- GP team: 4 Partners, 3 Associates
- Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
- Monthly educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Practice Pharmacist due to start in September
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Practice Manager (0117 9 748978).
Similar searches: Bristol (City Centre)
More search results
Salaried Doctor – 4 to 8 sessions in Macclesfield…
Cumberland House Surgery
Salaried General Practitioner (GP) 1 Year Scheme …
City & Hackney GP Confederation
GP Vacancies in Aylesbury, Bucks
Salaried GP – 4-6 Sessions in Butetown, Cardiff
Butetown Medical Practice
GP partner required for a friendly, semi-rural pr…
Wakering Medical Centre