Through retirement we have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- CQC rated “Good”
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- GP team: 4 Partners, 3 Associates
- Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
- Monthly educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact email@example.com Operations’ Manager (0117 9 748978).
Apply by email with CV and covering letter.
Similar searches: Bristol (City Centre)
More search results
GP partner required for a friendly, semi-rural pr…
Wakering Medical Centre
Partnership/salaried GP post available in Blaydon…
Chainbridge Medical Partnership
GP Portfolio Careers in Devon
Devon Doctors Ltd
GP PARTNER/ SALARIED GP Full/part time positions …
Union Brae & Norham Practice
Vacancy for a Salaried GP or Partner. 6-8 session…
Kildrum Health Centre