Salaried GP vacancy in Patchway, Bristol
Through retirement we have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- CQC rated “Good”
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- GP team: 4 Partners, 3 Associates
- Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
- Monthly educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Practice Pharmacist due to start in September
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Practice Manager (0117 9 748978).
Similar searches: Bristol (City Centre)