Work from Home- GP Vacancy- South East London
A unique opportunity hasarisen for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in South East London (Southwark).
The current partners have up to 10 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 4 sessions.
The post is home based role- with the post-split between face to face consultations and remote home based telephone consultations.
The practice are offering a competitive salary + indemnity + pension- along with flexibility around the hours worked.
The package being offered is as follows
- Mixed sessions agreed with you to suit your availability, consisting of practice (F2F) and home based (Telephone/Skype consultations)
- Hold a site-based clinic for follow-up, F-2- F examinations
- Supported by a practice based team of GPs, ANPs, PNs, Pharmacists, Practice business manager
- Full two-week training induction with extended appointment times for the first month
- Protected CPD time
- Session hours are flexible (create your own rota)
- Medical records should comply with best practice with the addition of extra annotation associated with the safe provision of telemedicine.
- You’ll work collaboratively with our practice teams and our Clinical Lead on all aspects of clinical quality
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Learn new consultation methods
- The GP expected to attend one clinical meeting per week ( this could be scheduled to be the same day as the practice based face to face session(s)
- The GP will be expected to attend one protected learning time session and one educational meeting per month
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on, pro-active role in the improvement of our nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are the only Medical Recruitment Agency to focus solely on permanent and ultra-long term placements; as such, MedMatch Consultants are experts in sourcing the highest quality candidates in a marketplace stacked against Organisations seeking lasting results for their staffing concerns.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Southwark
More search results
We are recruiting now for General Practitioners /…
Editor, British Journal of General Practice
Royal College of General Practitioners
Aesthetic Doctor in Central London
Salaried GP Opportunity with a view to Partnershi…
Bridgehouse Medical Practice
GPs needed in London Practice
Balham Park Surgery