Salaried GP opportunity in Witham
We are offering a superb opportunity to join well-established, innovative training practice in Witham area, which have a vacancy for newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP. The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work.
- Up to £10,500 per session + full indemnity & NHS pension
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- 12000 patients
- 6 GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
- 6 - 8 session per week
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on, pro-active role in the improvement of our nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are the only Medical Recruitment Agency to focus solely on permanent and ultra-long term placements; as such, MedMatch Consultants are experts in sourcing the highest quality candidates in a marketplace stacked against Organisations seeking lasting results for their staffing concerns.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Witham