Salaried GP to join a motivated, high achieving, training practice in Greenwich
An exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a motivated, high achieving, training practice in Greenwich:
- Excellent nursing and administrative team
- Committed to high quality patient care
- Care Quality Commission rated good
- Regular in house clinical meetings
- PMS practice, modern refurbished premises across 2 sites within a short distance.
- List size 8,000
- VISION, DOCMAN, DXS
- Training practice with a strong patient centered ethos
- Work closely with our GP Federation and our local CCG, with opportunities for CCG related work
- Competitive salary package available
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and committed GP to join our friendly and well organised PMS Practice. We pride ourselves on providing high quality patient-centred care in a happy and supportive environment.
Practice visits welcomed.
Please send your CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
If you would like to make an appointment to come and look around the practice please telephone 0208 854 8613
Similar searches: Greenwich
More search results
General Practitioner - Central Middlesex Hospital…
4 - 8 sessions Salaried GP, North West London
GP with an interest in exploring partnership in l…
Willow Tree Family Doctors
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Cricklewood