Salaried GP required in Ladbroke Grove
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in the Ladbroke Grove area (5 mins from station).
The current partners have up to 6 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 4 sessions.
Although dependant on experience the practice is offering £9500 + Indemnity + new NHS Pension (20.6%)
Breakdown of the practice:
- 4000 patients
- 2 partners
- 2 salaried GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP, HCA
- On site pharmacist
- Practice Manager/Business Manager
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Various clinics; mental health, diabetes, no minor surgery at current, ad-hoc joint injections
- Monthly clinical meetings
- GPs with an interest in teaching, woman’s health or paediatrics are a benefit
Typical set up of the day:
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- 2 hours per day allocated for admin
- On Call (shared rota)
- Very low home visit demand
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: London (West)
More search results
SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (Full or par…
Strathmore Medical Practice in Wrexham
Salaried GP – 4-6 Sessions in Butetown, Cardiff
Butetown Medical Practice
SALARIED GP – FIXED TERM 12 MONTH CONTRACT IN LLA…
Llangollen Health Centre
Salaried GP in Penarth, Cardiff
Albert Road Surgery
Partner/Salaried GP, Milford Haven - Pembrokeshire
THE ROBERT STREET PRACTICE